Japanese population is one of the healthiest in the world; they follow many ancient oriental lifestyle habits which keep them healthy.
Water is an essential part of our lives and it is one of the basic elements required for human survival. Water therapy is required in daily life to balance and regulate health, eight to ten glasses of water every day to flush all the toxins and to help body function properly.
Japanese water therapy is pretty easy to follow and its benefits are scientifically proven; it asks you to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. This therapy helps in cleaning your stomach and boosting your digestive system. Early morning hours are considered to be golden hours. Drinking water during these golden hours promotes weight loss by smoothening digestive system and treats various health problems. Many modern and lifestyle illnesses can be successfully treated using this therapy.
Five Important things of Japanese water Therapy:
· As soon as wake up in the morning, drinking 4 – 6 six glasses of water in room temperature or Luke warm on an empty stomach. One fresh lemon can also be squeezed in it. Teeth should be brushed after drinking water.
· Avoid eating or drinking for at least 45 minutes after drinking water.
· After every meal of the day, do not eat or drink anything for at least two hours.
· Elderly people, those who are suffering from any serious health condition or even those who have just started out should begin the therapy with one glass of water every day and gradually increase the number of glasses.
· If you are unable to chug all four glasses of water in one go, wait for a couple of minutes between each glass of water so as to give your stomach a break.
Japanese water therapy beneficial in relieving stress, headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB and promotes weight loss and ensures a strong digestive system. Most of all, it keeps you energetic throughout the day. Drinking enough water during the day also revs up your metabolism. Ayurveda experts also suggest that you must drink water first thing in the morning as it plays a key role in boosting your overall health.
Important points from Japanese theory are to walk quietly every day for at least an hour. This will help in fastening your metabolism. Every night, before going to the bed, gargle at least 4-5 times with warm water mixed with salt. Avoid eating and drinking while you stand as it hinders the digestion process. Chew your food properly before gulping it down as it helps in better digestion of food.