Employees Provident Fund Organization offers convenient and easy ways to check their PF balance at any time of the year for registered members.
One can register in EPFO website with all the following documents in hand. UAN and PAN details, Aadhaar details, KYC verification, mobile number and bank account details. UAN can be known from your organization HR department or in your salary pay slip. You need to make sure that your UAN is activated and linked with your PAN, Aadhaar, bank account and mobile number.
1. Enter your UAN number and password in EPFO website, then click on ‘For Employees’ option and select ‘Our Services’. Now click on ‘Member Passbook’ option. On the new page, enter your UAN and password. Your PF balance details will show up.
2. Use ‘Unified Mobile-Application for New-age Governance’ or UMANG is a one-stop app to access all pan-India e-governance services, including EPF. Download and open the app on your Smartphone. Click on the ‘Services’ section, go to ‘Employment and Skills’, and provide the required details. After filling the details, you can check your balance, apply for a claim, and track the status of such applications.
3. Use m-Seva app launched by central government. Download and open the app on your Smartphone. click on ‘Members’, and enter details of your mobile number, employee number, UAN, etc. to activate the UAN. Then, login with your UAN and password, and go to ‘Passbook’ to check your EPF balance.
4. Send SMS to 7738299899 with EPFOHO UAN (number) ENG (or the first-three digits of any supported language of your choice) and you will receive a text message displaying your EPF balance.
5. Give a missed call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number and you will receive an SMS on your mobile denoting the EPF balance.